Romeo and Juliet, Top Italian Wedding Planner, designs impeccable and timeless events where the only star is you.
A destination wedding in Italy is a fabulous experience and the best way to make the journey towards this extraordinary moment pleasant is to choose a wedding planner with a solid reputation.
Someone you can trust, who cares about details, who is empathic and able to deal with the emotions that are a fundamental element of any marriage, who is creative and able to reinvent your wedding venue with settings capable of enhancing its beauty and magic.
Therefore we always suggest checking the track records of the Italy wedding planners you are dealing with; and that's why we offer a free consultation to all prospective clients to talk through ideas, likes and dislikes, and to discuss which services would be most suitable for you.
As one of the top wedding planners in Italy, we offer end-to-end support, and a set of wedding packages tailored to different kinds of events ranging from an elegant micro wedding or elopement in Italy to a large and glamorous event.
The list below details our main tasks. However, you can't find there are our main qualities: our commitment to the success of each event, our love and passion for designing a wonderful and flawless experience, our problem-solving skills and our patient and continuous support.
Please have a look here below at the detailed list of our services and if you wish to know more about them don't hesitate to get in touch and discover more about our Italy wedding packages and costs.
CHOOSE THE WEDDING PLANNER
- Preliminary proposal.
- Complimentary consultation (phone, skype, zoom).
FIND THE VENUE
- Venues scouting based on your party size (elopement, micro wedding, big group) and favourite style.
- Organization of a visit to your favourite venues.
- Organization of a virtual tour to a shortlist of favourite venues.
- Budget analyses for a shortlist of favourite venues.
- Booking your ceremony and reception venues.
PLAN THE WEDDING
- Personal Italian Wedding planner to constantly assist you through the entire planning process.
- Access to our exclusive selection of quality and trusted vendors and service suppliers.
- Assistance with any services you are interested in (flower designer, light designer, make-up and hair, photo and video, music and entertainment, bridal car and transportation, catering and banqueting..).
- Negotiation with suppliers and venues.
- Creation of wedding day timeline.
- Planning of satellite events - rehearsal meals, pizza parties, brunch as well as pool parties and restaurant bookings
- Budgeting management and Assistance in managing payments schedule.
- Comprehensive Paperwork assistance.
DESIGN THE EVENT
- Wedding design and suggestions for your ceremony and reception décor: theme, style, colors, and ideas.
- Work with the couple on the complete event design. From the creation and sharing of mood-boards, private Pinterest collections. Color maps and stylistic choices.
ORCHESTRATE THE WEDDING DAY
- Rehearsal and walkthrough of the ceremony with the couple and bridal party.
- Wedding director: attendance, supervision, and timetable management throughout the day.
- Overseeing set-up by all vendors at the ceremony/reception location.
- Coordination with all vendors (those booked directly by the couple and those booked by Romeo and Juliet).
- Ceremony coordination (ceremony processional and recessional…).