Weddings in Venice, where love flows between bridges, canals and architectural masterpieces.
Getting married in Venice Italy, you will be immersed in the splendor of a floating city built on 117 small and precious islands, with 150 picturesque canals and 409 bridges, colorful cascades of flowers spilling from balconies, singing gondoliers echoes down the canals and cobblestone streets, gorgeous palaces in their soft pastel pink and yellow reflecting the glow of the sun sinking into the sky.
This is the magic and evocative atmosphere that you will breathe in your Venice wedding and it is not by chance that George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin tied the knot in this unique destination.
Venice Wedding Venues
Romeo and Juliet, leading wedding planner Venice, will design with you a fabulous Venetian wedding and can assist you with any kind of ceremonies:
- Civil weddings in Venice are celebrated in a few sumptuous halls overlooking the Grand Canal; the most popular venue is Palazzo Cavalli, a stunning Renaissance palace near Rialto bridge.
- Catholic Venice weddings are celebrated in most of the stunning Churches in town; main exception Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute.
- Protestant ceremonies are held in the Anglican, Orthodox, and Methodist churches or in one of the sumptuous Venetian palaces and gardens.
- ..And if you wish for a romantic Symbolic ceremony there are endless of venues for wedding Venice from a lush secret garden to a sumptuous Venetian Palace or even a gondola.
For your reception and party, we will help you in discovering the most extraordinary wedding venues in Venice for eloping, small and large events:
- Private rooftop terraces overlooking the Grand Canal.
- Precious ballrooms painted by Renaissance masters.
- Noble Venetian palaces with secret gardens.
- Luxury hotels with highest standards.
- ..And even a fairy-tale Venetian galleon that can sail through the lagoon.
Venezia also offers a dramatic stage for your photo shooting. St. Mark's Square, the great lagoon, the gondolas on the Grand Canal, the Bridge of Sighs, the great architecture, the artistic masterpieces, the sumptuous palaces, the music of Vivaldi, and the paintings of Caravaggio and Tintoretto. Astonishing corners from the Zattere district to the Giudecca; from the Palladio churches to the Jewish ghetto. And not to mention the Cafes in Piazza San Marco and the Venetian trattorias ... all these extraordinary locations can be part of your unforgettable wedding in Venice.
In the following sections, you will find a selection of our favorite locations. If you are looking for more destinations please get in touch with us to discover our complete catalogue and have also a look at the list of Venice wedding venues published on Hitched. Romeo and Juliet can design your Venice Italy wedding at any of these locations.
And before moving forward see here below a trailer of one of the many exclusive weddings in Venice we organize evey year in this incredible masterpiece of beauty and romance.