No, it is not at all, however it is a bit time consuming and requires some patience because you will be dealing with various Consulates. Other than that it is straightforward - any questions and we are only a phone call or email away.
How far ahead must I have the paperwork ready?
Don't start more than 3 months before the wedding date. That is plenty of time.
Romeo and Juliet is an Italian company based in Milano (the Italian fashion capital) with expert and professional wedding coordinators in Rome, Venice, Tuscany, Sorrento and Amalfi Coast, Italian Lakes, Italian Riviera, Sicily and Sardinia.
Romeo and Juliet is one of the few Italian Wedding Planner companies that operate all over Italy with an expert team of on-site professional coordinators and service vendors.
Romeo and Juliet is highly dedicated to the customer satisfaction, and as such we continuosly verify our service partners quality standards.
Romeo and Juliet is devoted to spread our passion for the Italian beauty, and as such we have a dedicated team in charge of discovering new unique locations to our portfolio. if you take a few moments to go through our "Location" section you will discover some of Romeo and Juliet's exclusive "jewels" for your fairy tale wedding.
Romeo and Juliet portfolio locations got through a severe examination by our dedicated team. We're not interested in a huge portfolio location, we publish only locations that we personally love and that meet our quality standard.
Romeo and Juliet's vision and values are share amongst all the parties involved in the planning of your unique wedding including external entities such as our service vendors
Romeo and Juliet is an equal opportunity company dedicated to affirmative action and workforce diversity.
– We are based in Italy and we do not pass you on to another agent but we directly deal with all your requests and personally follow your legal matters and all the vendors involved in your wedding.
– We wish to listen to your ideas and concerns, not make proclamations about what to do. We will be working for you, refining your ideas, advising you on proper etiquette and suggesting ways to use your budget.
– Our goal is not the quantity but the quality of our services. We prefer few events each month to be sure to have enough time for you, to pay great attention to details, and give you a first quality assistance.
– We have spent years cultivating relationships with vendors and know which ones are best for you, finding also the right combination of professionals that can function as a team designed to pull your wedding together smoothly.
– We are not a tour operator, a travel agent or a service agency. We are exclusively focused on weddings in Italy, the country we know and we love.
– For our dedication, great enthusiasm, our commitments to our couples and our professional skills, and ..... our wish to make your dream come true.
A luxury sport car approaching a sumptuous town hall, a soprano singing in a dramatic Romanesque church, romantic fireworks lightening a castle in a warm summer night, black dressed waiters serving champagne in a breath-taking terrace overlooking the ocean.
A wedding is made by many important details that make it a unique event. And this is the essence of our philosophy: design unique events.
We care about the quality of all our services and at the same time we try to satisfy the most demanding tastes, always following the rules of our profession to the best of our ability.
The pictures in this book are a genuine memory of each of our events and they represent what we think is worth remembering...