Romeo and Juliet, wedding planner Amalfi, hints and tips for an Amalfi Town Hall wedding
This informational page is focused on civil weddings in Amalfi. Here you will find answers to the most common questions; information is regularly updated with the latest Amalfi Town Council resolutions and therefore it is a good base for planning your fabulous event in this amazing destination.
Civil weddings in Amalfi can take place in a few stunning settings; in particular, the following wedding venues are available for 2021:
- Amalfi Council Hall - located in a former Benedectine Monastery built in the 12th century and facing the sea.
- Arsenale della Repubblica - now a museum it was the shipyard of the Ancient Maritime Republic, where ships were built and repaired. The Arsenale of Amalfi preserves its original early medieval structures intact and it is the most suggestive venue for getting married in Amalfi.
- Former Convent of Cappuccini - a fabulous convent converted into the most luxury wedding hotel in Amalfi. Civil ceremonies can be celebrated in 3 stunning outdoor terraces.
Amalfi Wedding Halls Costs
The following 2021 rates are applied to destination weddings in Amalfi:
*For the Former Convent the following additional fee is also due to the Grand Hotel Convento di Amalfi,
- Amalfi Council Hall: starting at € 350.00 - on a Saturday € 650.00
- Arsenale della Repubblica: starting at € 500.00 - on a Saturday € 800.00
- Former Convent of Cappuccini*: starting at € 300.00 - on a Saturday € 400.00
- Belvedere Terrace: € 1,150.00 + 22% VAT
- Bell Tower Terrace: € 1,150.00 + 22% VAT
- Arab-Norman Cloister: € 1,650.00 + 22% VAT
For more details have a look at the Comune di Amalfi website (pages are only in Italian)
Don't hesitate to get in touch with Romeo and Juliet, leading wedding planner in Amalfi, and discover more about our Amalfi wedding packages and costs.
For more information about civil weddings in Amalfi please contact us.