The art and the splendor of the Italian Renaissance are reflected in the best wedding locations in Florence.
Among the many wonderful Italy art cities, known for their historical and cultural richness, Florence retains the timeless charm and unique romance of the Renaissance era when the town and its surroundings bloomed with its precious palaces, noble villas and Medieval castles.
It is impossible to describe a typical Florence wedding venue because Firenze offers a unique mixture of impressive and suggestive sceneries and a wide selection of stunning locations to choose from:
- Historical private palaces with frescoed halls.
- Rooftop Terraces overlooking the Florence skyline.
- Florence luxury wedding venues with lavish indoor and impeccable outdoor settings.
- Prestigious and contemporary wedding hotels in Florence downtown with precious ballrooms and highest standards.
- Sophisticated Florence wedding villa with refined gardens overlooking Palazzo Vecchio and the Cathedral.
- Dreamy venues in the surroundings with a stunning view of the city centre and the typical Tuscany countryside.
- Medieval castles with a magical atmosphere.
- Baroque, Romanic and Renaissance Churches with precious frescoes.
This is the distinctiveness of a destination wedding in Florence; the opportunity to explore so many different options that share the majestic backdrop of this Italian Renaissance masterpiece.
Romeo and Juliet, wedding planner Florence, provides the utmost attention down to the smallest details and our talented directors orchestrate each event to perfection.
Here below you can discover a limited selection of our 2021 top wedding venues in Florence Italy; our catalogue includes many more destinations.
As you likely know the County Seat of Tuscany is located here; If you'd like to explore further, take a look at our favourite Tuscany wedding venues and please don’t hesitate to contact us for discovering our complete list of wedding locations.